We are an award-winning Digital Marketing Agency based in London that delivers innovative SEO and Content Marketing campaigns for brands.
Meet our Senior Team
Pete started Kaizen after realising most other agencies employ a half-baked approach to SEO & Content Marketing. He regularly speaks at SEO conferences such as BrightonSEO and Performance Marketing Insights and won ‘Rising Star of the Year’ winner at the Travolution Awards. Oh, he also built his first website at 11 and still looks as youthful as ever despite approaching 30.
Digital Marketing Manager
Ian has worked across a broad spectrum of clients over his years in agencies and brings a strong skill set in both technical and creative SEO. Ian loves food and drink, out of hours you will most likely find him eating his way around East London.
1. A business philosophy or system that is based on making positive changes on a regular basis, as to improve productivity.
2. An approach to one’s personal or social life that focuses on continuous improvement.
Japanese: literally, ‘continuous improvement’
1. Able to move quickly and easily.
2. Relating to or denoting a method of project management, used especially for software development, that is characterised by the division of tasks into short phases of work and frequent reassessment and adaptation of plans.
1. Paying close attention to something.
2. Assiduously attending to the comfort or wishes of others; very polite or courteous.
1. A person who devotes himself or herself to one subject or to one particular branch of a subject or pursuit
1. Uncomplicated and easy to do or understand.
2. (of a person) honest and frank.