We’ve now filled this position. Please keep an eye on @kaizen_search for future roles.
We’re looking for a Senior Content Marketing Executive to join our growing team! If you’re interested, check out the job specification below.
Kaizen is a digital marketing agency that delivers innovative SEO & Content Marketing strategies for the UK’s leading brands. The role is both exciting and challenging; you will be managing Content Marketing campaigns for both large UK brands and medium-sized businesses. We’ve delivered content marketing campaigns for River Island, 888.com, Symantec, TotallyMoney.com & Teletext Holidays to name a few.
As a key-player in the business, you’ll manage a number of key client accounts, set Content Marketing strategy, aid with product development and build relationships with key publishers and websites.
To top it off, we’ve just moved to a beautiful new office on Shoreditch High Street.
- Client Management
- Manages Key Content Marketing Projects including ideation, big data, design
- Lead Outreach strategy for clients and manage relationships with key Journalists & Bloggers
- Support on Technical SEO consultancy
- Support & mentor junior team members
- Analyse issues relating to User Experience, Website Analytics & Conversion
Salary & Benefits
- 25,000 to 32,000 GBP Per Annum (Experience Dependent)
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Your Birthday Off
- Attend 3+ Marketing Conferences a Year + Speaking Opportunities
- Free Perkbox.co.uk Membership inc. Free Tastecard, Mobile Phone Insurance & 50% Off Cinema Tickets
- Discounted Gym Membership, Cycle to Work Scheme & Free Eyetests
- Company Pension
- Work in Shoreditch, Central London.
- Season Ticket Loan on Request
- 2+ Years Experience in SEO or Content Marketing Role
- Leans more towards a desire to work in Content Marketing moving forward, but is comfortable with most SEO tasks due to prior experience.
- Proven project Manager that has regularly communicated with clients, delivering and reassessing project plans, briefing and providing feedback on work.
- Enjoys multi-tasking and has very strong personal organisation skills.
- Managed large or complex big data Content Marketing or Technical SEO projects
- Has a clear passion for the SEO & Content Marketing industry, with a clear view on forthcoming trends
- Has enjoyed previous multiple successes in Digital PR & Outreach projects as a result of achieving editorial coverage & links for clients
- Logical thinker who regularly solves problems by employing creative solutions
Sounds like you? Let’s have a chat – email Address to send Applications (CV, Covering Letter) is email@example.com