Kaizen is a content marketing agency that delivers award-winning, data-driven visual content campaigns for the UKs leading brands.
The role is both exciting and challenging: you will sit in our campaign management team delivering support across all key aspects of all our content marketing campaigns including briefs, data, research, outreach and strategy. We’ve delivered data-driven PR projects for River Island, 888.com, Thomson Holidays and Symantec.
You will be trained on the entire process of pulling together content marketing campaigns and the fundamentals of SEO.
- Analyse and research data for usage in visual content campaigns such as Infographics & Web Apps to help attract PR coverage.
- Work with the wider team to deliver campaign ideas for our clients
- Support on copywriting for articles and press releases
- Implement copy edits to websites via CMS Systems as part of wider SEO Campaigns
- Assist on the outreach strategy of PR campaigns
- Build prospect lists and conduct outreach to key journalist and media contacts
- Produce coverage and performance reports
- Perform administrative tasks that assist with Client Communication and Management
- £20,000 Annual Salary (upto £23k if you’ve got a years experience)
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Your Birthday Off
- In-Office Perks including free weekly fruit delivery, soft drinks, snacks, spotify and Wii-U
- Free on-site gym
- Free Perkbox.co.uk Membership inc. Free Tastecard, Mobile Phone Insurance & 50% Off Cinema Tickets
- Upto £1000 Training Budget for Conferences, Workshops & Courses
- Cycle to Work Scheme & Free Eye Tests
- Company Pension (3% Matched)
- Work in Central London
- Death in Service Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- You’re a pretty ambitious person and never want to stop growing and learning
- You enjoy multi-tasking and have ridiculously good organisation skills
- You love solving complex problems by being creative and thinking on your feet.
- You’ve got experience via internships/grad schemes/apprenticeships in PR, SEO or Content Marketing – preferably at an agency
- You love a good cup of tea or coffee, a cheeky nando’s and fizzy sweets