Kaizen is a content marketing agency that delivers award-winning, data-driven visual content campaigns for the UKs leading brands.
As a key-player in the business, you’ll act as the campaign manager for several clients and be responsible for their content marketing strategy. You’ll work across all aspects of a campaign including strategy, ideation, briefing and managing the delivery of copy, data and design from our dedicated teams according to your vision. You’ll also pull together an outreach strategy and deliver upon it to ensure coverage in top-tier media publications.
- Account Management. This includes content strategy, project management, delivery of work, customer service, reporting and achieving campaign performance targets.
- Work with our in-house designers, web developer, copy and outreach team members to ensure work is delivered to an excellent standard as per your brief.
- Conduct outreach to key journalist and media contacts for link building purposes as per your strategy
- Mentor and train junior team members on Content Marketing processes and tasks.
- Support on our internal sales, marketing and product development
- £23,000 to £28,000K based on experience
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Your Birthday Off
- In-Office Perks including free weekly fruit delivery, soft drinks, snacks, spotify and Wii-U
- Free on-site gym
- Free Perkbox.co.uk Membership inc. Free Tastecard, Mobile Phone Insurance & 50% Off Cinema Tickets
- Upto £1000 Training Budget for Conferences, Workshops & Courses
- Cycle to Work Scheme & Free Eyetests
- Company Pension (3% Matched)
- Work in Central London
- Death in Service Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- 1-2 years experience in a PR or Content Marketing role
- Proven Project Manager that regularly communicates with clients, delivering and reassessing project plans, briefing and providing feedback on work completed by colleagues.
- Has enjoyed previous success in Digital PR & Outreach projects with an established portfolio of editorial coverage & links earned for clients
- Has a clear passion for the SEO & Content Marketing industry, with a clear view on forthcoming trends
- You’re a pretty ambitious person and never want to stop growing and learning
- You enjoy multi-tasking and have ridiculously good organisation skills
- You love solving complex problems by being creative and thinking on your feet.
- You’ve got previous experience working for an agency
- You love a good cup of tea or coffee, a cheeky nando’s and fizzy sweets