Social & Native Advertising let’s you promote your awesome content to people who will instantly fall in love it as they have similar interests.
We’ll be running a full days training workshop at the Content Marketing Show on November 4th, 2014 in Central London.
Learn how to setup, use and manage emerging native advertising platforms (nRelate, Taboola, Outbrain) and paid social (sponsored stories, tweets, updates) to earn targeted, relevant traffic at a low-cost and if done right, additional PR coverage and social shares.
You’ll also learn about the art & science of designing the perfect landing pages for your campaigns covering headline writing, copy formatting & layout and a/b testing.
- Introduction to Native Advertising (Facts/Figures/Background)
- Overview of each platform across content, video, social, advertorials
- How to setup paid social campaigns that win – run-through of Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn Advertising dashboards, how to setup campaigns, optimisation tricks & tips
- How to setup native advertising campaigns – tutorial on Outbrain & Taboola’s dashboards
- Analytics & Reporting, Tagging Up Campaigns, A/B Testing & Conversions
- Designing the Perfect Landing Page/Content for Paid Campaigns
- Best Practice Checklist
- Useful Tools & Apps
- Using Native Advertising in combination with other outreach methods
Tickets are £438 including VAT + Fees + Conference Ticket.