We’re looking for an SEO Executive to join our growing team! If you’re interested, check out the job specification below.
We’ve now filled the below role, but if you’re interested in joining the team – follow us on twitter and we’ll keep you informed.
The SEO executive job role is both exciting and challenging; you will be managing SEO & Content Marketing campaigns for both large UK brands and medium-sized businesses. As a key-player in the business, you’ll manage a number of key client accounts, set SEO strategy, aid with product development and build relationships with key publishers and websites. You will work alongside an SEO assistant and our in-house web designer. You will also manage our ‘cloud team’ of freelance writers, designers & outreach staff.
SEO Executive Job Description
- 1+ Years Experience in a SEO or Content Marketing Role
- £23,000 to £28,000 Per Annum (Experience Dependent)
- Permanent, Full-Time Position
- Based in Central London (specifically, Haggerston / Regents Canal)
- Client Management
- Manage Creative SEO Campaigns across research, design, build & outreach
- Provide Technical SEO consultancy & analysis across Keyword Research, Site Architecture, META & Copy Optimisation, Internal Links, Site Speed & Rich Snippets & HTML/CSS Optimisation
- Support & mentor junior team members
- Manage relationships with key Journalists, Publishers & Bloggers
- Analyse issues relating to User Experience, Website Analytics & Conversion
- 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Your Birthday Off
- Attend 3+ Marketing Conferences a Year + Speaking Opportunities
- Perkbox.co.uk Membership inc. Free Tastecard, Mobile Phone Insurance & 50% Off Cinema Tickets
- Discounted Gym Membership, Cycle to Work Scheme & Free Eyetests
- Company Pension
- Work in Central London
- Season Ticket Loan on Request
Email Address to send Applications (CV, Covering Letter): firstname.lastname@example.org