Summer is gone and that means one thing: time to go back to school. Which, to be honest, is totally cool with us as we’re looking forward to Pete’s lesson/webinar “Coding 101 for digital marketers” this September.
The webinar will start on 22/09/16 at 2PM BST and you can register for free here.
You (and us, too) will learn the followings:
- HTML & CSS Basics for Editing & Styling Content
- Understanding & Working with a Web-Pages Source Code (Using Inspect Element)
- How to Use EMBED Codes to Display Content from Social Media Platforms & Third-Party Sites (YouTube Videos, Tweets)
- Understanding & Working with ‘Tracking Tags’ (Google Analytics, Retargeting Pixels via Facebook, Twitter)
- Useful Resources for Ongoing Learning
Why you should attend?
- There are many ways how digital marketers can benefit from coding skills. 5 of them are described here.
- Freebie! Every attendee will get our own cool script to help fixing broken links
Number of seats are limited though, so hurry to book your seat here.